Work for The Bates Motel!
We Are now auditioning for 2012. We are especially looking for the following in applicants:
- We are looking specifically for SHORT and SMALL FRAMED women (under 5’5” and a size 6 or smaller) to fit in props such as a saw bed, exorcist bed, etc. All positions are paid.
- Make Up Artists
- We are looking specifically for TALL and STOCKY actors to work in our haunted hayride!!! All positions are paid.
Arasapha Farms Haunted Hayride and The Bates Motel is currently hiring actors and staff for its 2012 season.
We are always looking for new energetic and enthusiastic people to work at The Bates Motel. If you love the art of scaring people in a safe, fun environment, are an experienced haunter or a first time haunter, or just have a love of Halloween, then we would like to meet you. We are looking mainly for Actors of all kinds to work in our hayride, corn maze, and haunted house. We are also looking for skilled makeup artists specializing in scare makeup. All positions are paid.
Our dates of operation are Friday, September 28th thru Sunday, September 30th, Friday, October 5th thru Sunday, October 7th, and Friday, October 12th thru Sunday, November 4th. We are open dusk till 9:30 Sunday thru Wednesday and dusk till 10:30 Thursday thru Saturday. Call times for employees will range from 4:30pm – 6:30pm. Some weekend nights may go well past 10:30pm. Our employee meeting and training is on Sunday, September 9th and Sunday, September 16th.
We will hold open auditions/interviews on Sunday, July 22nd at 4pm and Sunday, August 12th starting at 4pm at Arasapha Farm.
Requirements to be part of our team are:
- Individuals MUST be 18 or older
- Have a clean criminal record
- Have good work ethic (arrive to work on time, respect for managers, fellow employees, and costumers, etc)
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
- Have energy, enthusiasm, and be open-minded
- Be available during our operation dates and times
- Be of good health and physicality
If you fit the above requirements and would like to be considered for employment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full Name
- Phone number where you can best be reached
- Email address that you check most frequently
- Mailing address
- Age and Date of Birth
- What position you would like to be considered for
- Why you would like that position and any qualifications you have for that position
- Attach a resume and headshot if you have one
- You availability and conflicts
- Are you of a smaller body frame AND would you be comfortable working in a prop (such as exorcist bed, saw bed, etc.)
- The audition/interview date that works best for you to attend
- Any other info that you feel would be imperative for your hiring
1835 N. Middletown Road
Glen Mills, PA 19342